Serves: 2 loaves
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease two 8-inch loaf pans.
- In medium mixing bowl sift together flour, SACO Buttermilk Blend, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat together oil and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix just until smooth.
- Do not overbeat.
- Mix in the shredded zucchini thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until wooden toothpick tests done.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pans.
- Remove from pans and cool on rack.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 158 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 22g Sugar: 13g Sodium: 129mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg