White Chocolate Orange Mimosa
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz white chocolate bar, high quality
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 10 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup mandarin orange segments, drained
- ½ cup champagne
- Garnish Honeysuckle Orange Blossoms
- Reconstitute Buttermilk Blend with water.
- Break up chocolate bar into small pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine cream, reconstituted Saco Buttermilk, and white chocolate. Heat in microwave, stirring frequently, until chocolate has melted.
- Add orange juice concentrate and break up with fork.
- Whisk in honey.
- Stir in mandarin oranges.
- Chill until cold.
- After the soup has chilled, stir in champagne.
- Immediately spoon into serving bowls.
- garnish with honeysuckle or orange blossoms [optional]
Nutrition InformationCalories: 764 Fat: 26g Saturated fat: 16g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 128g Sugar: 125g Sodium: 85mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 72mg