White Chocolate Mixed Nut Clusters
Serves: 24 servings
- 8 oz SACO White Dolci Frutta
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup mixed nuts with peanuts
- 1¼ cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Melt White Dolci frutta in microwave on half power according to the package directions; stir in peanut butter.
- To the melted mixture add the mixed nuts with peanuts, Rice Krispies cereal, and mini marshmallows (see note below).
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on waxed paper and let harden.
- Note: Work quickly and make sure chocolate is cooled enough that it does not melt the marshmallows.
- If the marshmallows melt, they will change the consistency of the chocolate.
- Add the cereal and nuts first to cool the chocolate, then add the marshmallows.