Taste of Asia Breakfast Pockets
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 greek pita flatbread or pita pockets
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 4 Tbsp party peanuts
- 4 Tbsp coconut, shredded
- 4 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 5 Tbsp cream cheese red pepper salt Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat frying pan on medium.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine eggs, water and Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend and mix well.
- Add party peanuts, coconut, onions and ginger.
- Pour egg mixture into fry pan.
- When mixture is partially cooked, add cream cheese.
- Stir eggs with cream cheese a few times.
- Divide egg mixture onto 2-3 pieces of flatbread.
- Cut into wedges and serve, or fill 4 Pita Pockets and serve for breakfast on the go.