Saco Ham Delight
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups Southern-style hash browns
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 3 cups Colby Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups hot water
- Place main ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Heat until broccoli is tender and cheese is thoroughly melted; about 15 minutes if using frozen broccoli and potatoes.
- Add thickener to saucepan and stir until thick and bubbly.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together ingredients until liquid is free of lumps.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 421 Fat: 25g Saturated fat: 14g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 19g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 1087mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 30g Cholesterol: 88mg
best domain name search tool