Sunday Brunch Biscuits
Serves: 12 servings
- 2¼ tsp dry yeast
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup water
- Dissolve the sugar and yeast in the warm water.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients and cut in the butter.
- Stir in the water and yeast mixture.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- Cut and place on a lightly greased pan.
- Let rise slightly before baking at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.