Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake Brownies
Serves: 16 servings
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz whipped cream topping
- ¾ cup strawberry jam chopped pecans chocolate strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from stove and add Saco Premium Cocoa.
- Place dry ingredients, flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar until well blended.
- Slowly add dry ingredients, then add the vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Slowly add cooled cocoa mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Whip cream cheese, and powdered sugar until well blended.
- Slowly add whip cream.
- Blend evenly.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Top with strawberry jam and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Cut down the middle of your cake pan (13 inch side).
- Cut pie size triangle on each side of the middle out.
- Carefully place the pie size brownies on a round plate to appear as a cheese cake and garnish with your chocolate strawberries.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 496 Fat: 24g Saturated fat: 13g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 69g Sugar: 52g Sodium: 310mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 56mg