Strawberry Cocoa Cookies
Serves: 2.5 dozen cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups strawberries, crushed
- ½ cup strawberry syrup
- 1 cup coconut
- ½ cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- In medium bowl, sift flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt and Saco Premium Baking Cocoa.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl cream sugar and butter.
- Beat in egg.
- Add strawberries and syrup and mix well.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and stir till well blended.
- Stir in coconut and Saco Chocolate Chunks just until mixed.
- Place dough in refrigerator for 3-4 hours to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then remove cookies to wire cooling racks till completely cool.