Serves: 2.5 dozen cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup margarine, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup coconut
- Set marshmallows on countertop, uncovered, overnight.
- This will help them to keep their shape while baking.
- Combine flour, graham crackers, Saco Premium Baking Cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together margarine and sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mix to cream mixture until well blended.
- Stir in Saco Chocolate Chunks, coconut and marshmallows.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1½ hours to give the cookies a slight cake like texture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes.
- Move to cooling rack to finish cooling.