Saco’s Fudge Dream
Serves: 16 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda dash salt
- 1¼ cups water
- ¾ cup solid shortening
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 2 eggs Almond bark Chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one bundt pan.
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, Buttermilk Blend, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add water, shortening and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed until combined.
- Beat 2 more minutes.
- Add cocoa and beat again.
- Add eggs and beat until well-blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until wooden toothpick tests done.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Garnish with almond bark and chocolate curls.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 163 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 0g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 26g Sugar: 23g Sodium: 87mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 1mg