Quick Mix Buttermilk Crepes
Serves: 1 dozen crepes
- 1 cup Buttermilk Quick Mix*
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- Lightly grease one 6 or 7-inch skillet; heat until hot.
- In large mixing bowl beat together all ingredients with wire whisk or hand beater until smooth.
- For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet, rotate skillet until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Gently loosen edge with metal spatula, turn and cook other side until golden brown.
- Stack crepes, placing paper towel or wax paper between each.
- Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
- *See recipe for Buttermilk Quick Mix.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 64 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 7g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 122mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 32mg