Quick Mix Buttermilk Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins
Serves: 12 muffins
- 2 cups Buttermilk Quick Mix (regular or Whole Wheat)*
- 1 egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed and drained)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 12 medium-size muffins cups, or line with paper liners.
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except blueberries, mixing only until moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Divide ½ the batter between prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp. streusel onto batter in each cup.
- Top with remaining batter and sprinkle tops with remaining streusel.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until brown around the edge.
- *See recipes for Buttermilk Quick Mix and Buttermilk Whole Wheat Quick Mix.
- In small mixing bowl combine all three ingredients together and mix well.
- Sprinkle over muffins as directed.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 193 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 2g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 30g Sugar: 17g Sodium: 221mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 17mg