Serves: 15 servings
- ⅓ Classic Sweet Dough recipe*
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon Soft butter
- Pour melted butter into one 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecan halves over melted butter.
- Roll dough into 15 x 9-inch rectangle.
- In cup mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spread rectangle with soft butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Roll up, starting at wide side.
- Pinch long edge of dough into roll and seal well.
- Stretch roll to make even.
- Cut roll into 15 slices.
- Place slightly apart in prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled (about 45 minutes).
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Immediately turn pan upside down on wire rack over cookie sheet.
- Let pan remain a minute so pecan topping drizzles down over rolls.
- *Refers to recipe for Classic Sweet Dough.
- *Classic Sweet Dough recipe can be found by searching this database.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 245 Fat: 11g Saturated fat: 6g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 33g Sugar: 14g Sodium: 174mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 31mg