Pecan and Chunk Pound Cake
Serves: 16 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 2¼ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend 1 cup water 1 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS 1 cup pecans, chopped - See more at: http://www.sacofoods.com/recipes/view/pecan-and-chunk-pound-cake#sthash.xXpZaKzm.dpuf) 2. glaze (1/4 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream butter, sugars, vanilla and salt.
- Add eggs individually, mixing well after each egg.
- Add flour, baking powder, Buttermilk Blend and water.
- Stir in Saco Chocolate Chunks and Pecans.
- Pour batter into a 10-inch greased and floured bundt pan or angel food pan.
- Bake for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- Place bottom side up on serving platter and drizzle with melted Saco Chocolate Chunks.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 490 Fat: 22g Saturated fat: 11g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 71g Sugar: 51g Sodium: 208mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 90mg