No Tricks, Just Treats Cake
Serves: 32 servings
- 2 cups flour
- 6 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup shortening
- 5 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1½ cups water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 3 mini Milky Way, cut in half and dusted with flour
- 3 mini Snickers, cut in half and dusted with flour
- 3 mini
- 3 Muskateers, cut in half and dusted with flour
- 3 mini Twix, cut in half and dusted with flour
- 1 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend, sugar and soda.
- Melt margarine and shortening in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in Cocoa until well-blended, then whisk in water.
- Pour into flour mixture and add eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in Saco Chocolate Chunks and candy bar pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 50-55 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Frost when completely cooled.
- Melt together in microwave for 35-40 seconds.
- Spread on cake.
- Garnish with additional mini candy bars.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 223 Fat: 11g Saturated fat: 4g Trans fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 31g Sugar: 23g Sodium: 101mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 15mg