Serves: 48 servings
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup water
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup peanuts
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium saucepan combine sugar, margarine and water.
- Bring to boil and place lid on pan for 30 seconds.
- Remove lid and stir while boiling for 1 minute longer.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer for another two minutes.
- Remove from heat and let set for 5 minutes to let oatmeal absorb some of the liquid.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto parchment paper.
- Let set for 5 minutes and then slightly pat and shape cookies into more uniform rounds.
- Let set until fully cooled.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 130 Fat: 6g Saturated fat: 3g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 18g Sugar: 12g Sodium: 92mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 7mg