Serves: 16 servings
- ¾ cup butter
- 6 oz SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- ⅓ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1½ Tbsp instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp hot water pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 baked pastry shell
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1¾ cup flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp water
- In a double boiler, slowly melt butter, Saco Chocolate Chunks and Saco Premium Baking Cocoa. After the mixture is melted add the 1½ Tbsp instant coffee mixed well with the hot water.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- In another bowl mix salt, eggs and sugar.
- Beat till light and fluffy.
- Pour cooled chocolate mixture in the egg mixture and blend well.
- Pour into baked pastry shell and bake for 40 to 45 minutes in a 300°F oven.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.
- Mix butter, flour and sugar well then add egg yolks and water to make pastry dough.
- Form a ball and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out and put in 10 inch tart pan.
- Refrigerate another 30 minuets before baking.
- Blind bake for 12 minutes at 300°F.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 309 Fat: 19g Saturated fat: 11g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 43g Sugar: 23g Sodium: 122mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 99mg