Serves: 16 servings
- 1 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 tsp instant coffee or espresso
- * 2 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp coffee liqueur
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease one 9-inch square cake pan.
- Melt CHUNKS, butter and coffee powder together in double boiler or in microwave; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, on medium speed, beat together eggs and brown sugar for 1 minute.
- Stir in coffee liqueur and chocolate-butter mixture.
- In medium mixing bowl sift together flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into chocolate until well-blended.
- Add pecan pieces and white chocolate chips, stirring to combine.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- *Note: Instant expresso powder is available in larger supermarkets or specialty coffee shops.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 211 Fat: 12g Saturated fat: 5g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 27g Sugar: 21g Sodium: 71mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 6mg