Hot Water Chocolate Cupcakes
Serves: 30 servings
- 2 cups flour
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa dash salt
- 1½ tsp soda
- 1 cup water
- 1½ cups oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 30 cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first seven ingredients.
- Add the eggs, one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla, then stir in the hot water.
- Stir well.
- Pour into a prepared tins and bake for 25 minutes.
- Frost when completely cooled.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 286 Fat: 16g Saturated fat: 4g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 35g Sugar: 28g Sodium: 110mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 31mg