Helen’s Minty Brownie Patty
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 pie shell crust
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 12 oz mint chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- If using prepared pie crust, press into pie plate and flute edges.
- If using frozen single pie crust, defrost.
- In small mixing bowl combine the cocoa and ¼ cup sugar; mix well.
- In large mixing bowl beat butter, cocoa mixture, eggs, remaining 1 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until creamy.
- Mix in flour and baking powder until well-blended.
- Fold in ½ the minty chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until wooden toothpick tests done.
- Garnish with remaining chips while still hot.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 745 Fat: 44g Saturated fat: 25g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 91g Sugar: 32g Sodium: 373mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 8g Cholesterol: 69mg