Halloween Candy Bar Cake
Serves: 16 servings
- 3 Milky Way candy bars, chopped
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature an
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- In a saucepan combine candy bar and ½ cup butter.
- Cook over medium heat till melted. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat remaining butter at medium speed until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat at medium speed for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time beating just till yellow disappears.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, soda and Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend.
- Add to creamed mixture alternating with water.
- Mix at low speed till blended. Stir in candy bar mixture and pecans.
- Pour batter into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- When cool, drizzle caramel sauce on top.