Serves: 6 servings
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1½ cups water
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted extra butter for frying
- 4 strips of bacon, fried crisp & crumbled
- 2 avacodos, pitted, peeled & mashed
- ½ cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt grated cheese olives small tomatoes
- In a mixing bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add water, eggs and butter.
- Beat until batter is smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 7 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in ¼ cup batter.
- Tilt pan until bottom is covered.
- Fry until top of crepe is dry; flip over and cook 15 seconds more.
- Turn out on to a plate.
- Continue cooking crepes until all of the batter is used.
- Approximately 12 crepes.
- Mix all filling ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Divide mixture into crepes.
- Bring crepes up around filling.
- Sprinkle with cheese & garnish with olives & small tomatoes.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 402 Fat: 27g Saturated fat: 10g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 30g Sugar: 7g Sodium: 1000mg Fiber: 6g Protein: 13g Cholesterol: 135mg