Serves: 2 cups
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 10 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa, divided
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- In medium saucepan combine water, corn syrup, butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add 6 Tbsp cocoa and oil.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, until mixture is smooth and free from lumps; stir well.
- In small mixing bowl combine ¼ cup cocoa and sugar.
- Stir into chocolate mixture and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 109 Fat: 4g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 19g Sugar: 12g Sodium: 10mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 4mg