Fast Chocolate Fudge
Serves: 25 servings
- 1⅓ cups SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- ½ cup SACO Premium Cocoa, sifted
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup nuts, coarsely chopped and toasted
- Grease one 8 or 9-inch baking square pan.
- In large mixing bowl combine CHUNKS and cocoa; set aside.
- In 2 qt. saucepan bring butter, sugar and cream to a boil.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes, without stirring.
- Pour hot mixture over chocolate and cocoa.
- Let stand 1 minute and stir until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallow cream and vanilla; spread into prepared pan.
- Quickly sprinkle nuts over top of fudge, pressing gently into surface of the fudge.
- Chill 1 hour and cut fudge into 1-inch squares.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- Fudge is soft at room temperature and best if eaten chilled.
- **Note: To toast nuts, spread them on a baking sheet and toast briefly in a 350°F oven until lightly browned.
- Set aside to cool.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 142 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 3g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 17g Sodium: 6mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 6mg