English Toffee Cappicino Muffins with Walnuts & Strusel Topping
Serves: 12 muffins
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 3 Tbsp English toffee cappuccino mix
- 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups nuts, chopped
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven for 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, Buttermilk Blend and cappuccino mix together.
- Mix in softened cream cheese and butter.
- Add water, oil, and eggs.
- Fold in nuts.
- Spray muffin tin with a non-stick coating spray.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and cover with streusel.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar and butter.
- Add nuts.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 523 Fat: 31g Saturated fat: 12g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 55g Sugar: 32g Sodium: 367mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 8g Cholesterol: 77mg