Easy Chocolate Zucchini Snack Cake
Serves: 18 servings
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups zucchini shredded & unpeeled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1½ tsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one 13 x 9 inch baking pan, with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except for the powdered sugar (reserved for dusting top of cake).
- Stir until well-mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until wooden pick tests done.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 128 Fat: 6g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 355mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg