Easy Cheesy Soup
Serves: 8 servings
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In large saucepan, mix first seven ingredients and cook 20 minutes.
- Add soups, Buttermilk Blend, and cheddar cheese.
- Heat thoroughly and serve.
- Garnish with grated cheese, green onions and croutons.
- Serve with crackers or toasted French bread.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 211 Fat: 12g Saturated fat: 7g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 16g Sugar: 4g Sodium: 1273mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 10g Cholesterol: 38mg