Serves: 32 servings
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 16 oz chocolate syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 small chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs; one at a time, chocolate syrup and water.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend, salt and soda.
- Combine dry ingredients with the creamed mixture.
- Melt the small chocolate bars and add to mixture.
- Bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan for 45-60 minutes.
- When the cake is removed from the oven place small cream-d-menthe candy bars all over the top, like you are tiling a floor.
- As they begin to melt, swirl with a knife.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 336 Fat: 11g Saturated fat: 6g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 57g Sugar: 40g Sodium: 164mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 39mg