Double Chocolate Cream Pie
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 cup walnuts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, melted butter and walnuts.
- Pat firmly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Blend cream cheese and Saco Premium Baking Cocoa thoroughly.
- Add powdered sugar and whipped topping.
- Spread on cooled pie shell.
- Topping (Mix both packages of pudding together; add milk.
- Beat until it is mixed well.
- Spread over the top of first layer.
- Decorate with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle top of pie with chocolate curls or shavings.