Dolci frutta TUTTI-FRUTTI
- 1 8oz pkg chocolate or creamy white Dolci frutta cream cheese date nut bread maraschino cherries mandarin orange segments fresh raspberries or cranberries ground pecans
- Tuscan Tutti-Frutti Plate Spear bite-sized chunks of chilled cream cheese, cubes of date nut bread, rum balls, well-blotted maraschino cherries, well-blotted mandarin orange segments, and fresh cranberries or raspberries with frilled toothpicks.
- Dip halfway into melted Dolci frutta then roll half in ground pecans for a tempting tray of elegant mini-treats.
- Cool on waxed paper.
- Teen’s Tutti-Frutti Plate Similar to above, but delete rum balls and raspberries, and add your choice of gum drops, mini marshmallows, caramel cubes, and chilled peanut butter dobs.
- Amorini For a new warm-weather treat, present a plate of lovable little mini fruit kabobs.
- Spear favorite berries, dates, mini marshmallows, and other small fruits on tiny cocktail swords or oversized frilled toothpicks.
- Dip per directions.
- Serve alongside salty pretzel sticks and cool drinks for a suprisingly different casual snack.
- Their name means “Little Cupid” - so watch that sharp point!