Creamy Chocolate Macadamia Tart
Serves: 16 servings
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 6 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup light Karo syrup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- whipped cream Dolci frutta whole macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press pie crust into the bottom and sides of a 10” tart pan.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and sugar; blend well.
- Pour into the bottom of the pastry lined tart pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cream cheese and nuts.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate dipped macadamia nuts.
- Prepare Dolci Frutta according to directions on package.
- Dip whole macadamia nuts and dry on waxed paper.