Creamy Buttermilk Dressing
Serves: 8 servings
- ½ cup reduced calorie/low-cholesterol mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup water
- 3 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- In a small jar combine all of the dressing ingredients, shake until well-mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, shake again before pouring.
- Can be made a day in advance, if necessary.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 59 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 119mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 2mg