Cocoa Peanut Butter Kisses
Serves: 3.5 dozen cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking sheets.
- In large mixing bowl beat together butter, sugars and peanut butter, for 1 minute, on medium speed.
- Add vanilla and egg, mixing until combined.
- In medium mixing bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, beating until well-combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top each cookie with a chocolate kiss, pressing kiss into cookie.
- Let cool until chocolate is firm.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 162 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 5g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 19g Sugar: 14g Sodium: 87mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 9mg