Cocoa Muffin Cups
Serves: 12 muffins
- ¾ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- ½ cup melted butter, cooled or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin cup pan with paper muffin holders.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Add together and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins filling ⅔ full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.