CiCi’s Microwave Slim Cocoa Cupcakes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Line a microwave muffin pan, or 6 glass custard cups, with paper baking cups.
- Set aside. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking soda, salt and Buttermilk Blend.
- Whisk well.
- Pour water into a 1 cup glass measure.
- Add oil, vinegar and vanilla.
- Using whisk, stir liquid ingredients into flour mixture.
- Immediately pour batter into baking cups.
- Rotating pan or cups midway through cooking, microwave on high for 2 to 2½ minutes, or until wooden toothpick tests done.
- Do not overbake or cupcakes will be tough.
- Cool slightly before removing cupcakes to cooling rack.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 127 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 12g Sodium: 238mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg