CiCi’s Chocolate Pudding
Serves: 4 servings
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 10 Tbsp SACO Mix’n Drink Instant Skim Milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract Ground cinnamon or orange zest
- In 4-cup glass measuring cup combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and Mix ‘n Drink.
- Whisk to blend.
- Slowly whisk in water.
- Microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after every 2 minutes, or until mixture begins to boil.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into 4 custard cups.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon or orange zest to taste.
- Press plastic wrap onto surface (to avoid skin formation).
- Refrigerate.Note: Can make on stovetop if preferred by placing ingredients as directed into saucepan, and stirring until pudding boils in pan.
- Add vanilla, pour into custard cups, and proceed as directed above.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 121 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 0g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 26g Sugar: 18g Sodium: 60mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 2mg