Chunky Blueberry Topping
Serves: 4 servings
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2½ tsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- 12 oz frozen, unsweetened blueberrie zest of
- 1 small orange or lemo
- In medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch with cold water to dissolve.
- Add blueberries (with juice) to cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in zest and serve hot.
- Serve over pancakes, cheesecake, waffles, or crepes.
- Leftovers should be refrigerated and reheated gently on stove top or in microwave.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 86 Fat: 0g Saturated fat: 0g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 22g Sugar: 18g Sodium: 1mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg