Serves: 8 servings
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1⅛ cups butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup coffee liqueur, divided
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups pecans, chopped
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream Red raspberries Mint sprigs
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In large mixing bowl combine granulated sugar, flour, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- In separate small bowl combine butter, 1 Tbsp coffee liqueur and vanilla.
- Beat into cocoa mixture.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into eight individual custard cups.
- Set cups into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and add water to come halfway up the sides of the custard cups.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until tops are crusty.
- In small bowl combine powdered sugar, 3 Tbsp coffee liqueur and whipping cream.
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- Top off baked custard cups with whipped cream and garnish with raspberries and mint sprigs.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 730 Fat: 47g Saturated fat: 22g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 76g Sugar: 63g Sodium: 226mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 89mg