Chocolate Pecan Pie
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie shell, pre-baked
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup corn syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1¼ cups pecan pieces
- ⅓ cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, cocoa and flour.
- Stir in eggs, corn syrup, salt, vanilla and butter; mix well.
- Add pecans and CHUNKS, stirring to combine.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until set.
- Center will be soft, but will firm upon cooling.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 497 Fat: 28g Saturated fat: 7g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 63g Sugar: 30g Sodium: 221mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 45g Cholesterol: 74mg