Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Serves: 8 servings
- 12 oz SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- In large microwaveable bowl combine the CHUNKS, sugar and evaporated milk.
- Microwave on high for six, one-minute intervals, stirring after each interval, then for four, 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval (total of 8 minutes).
- Mixture will become thick and bubbly.
- Add vanilla, stirring well to combine.
- Refrigerate mixture until ready to use.
- When ready to use, spoon out desired amount and place in glass bowl or cup.
- Microwave for 35 to 45 seconds on high, or until fully warmed.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 318 Fat: 16g Saturated fat: 10g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 44g Sugar: 36g Sodium: 55mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 14mg