Chocolate Fleck Toasted Coconut Walnut Pound Cake
Serves: 16 servings
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1¼ cups water
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped finely
- ½ cup coconut, toasted and chopped
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan.
- Cream butter, sugar and almond extract very well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating 1 minute after each.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend.
- Add to butter mixture gradually stirring in with a wood spoon or using an electric mixture on low speed.
- Stir in the walnuts, coconut and grated chocolate.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let stand in pan for 10 minutes then finish cooling on wire rack.