Chocolate Cream Pie
Serves: 8 servings
- ¼ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 8" graham cracker or other coo
- In small mixing bowl stir together cocoa and oil.
- Add sugar and milk and blend until smooth.
- Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and gradually blend in the cocoa mixture until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cocoa mixture just until combined.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
- Store any leftover pie in freezer.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 308 Fat: 21g Saturated fat: 8g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 28g Sugar: 15g Sodium: 171mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 34mg