Chocolate Chunk-Orange Cookies
Serves: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 pkg SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 1 oz orange bark, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla, eggs, orange flavoring and orange zest until well-blended.
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mixing well.
- Add to butter mixture and stir until completely blended.
- Fold in nuts and 1¾ cups CHUNKS.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Melt remaining CHUNKS.
- When cookies are cool, drizzle with melted CHUNKS and melted orange bark.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 140 Fat: 8g Saturated fat: 4g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 18g Sugar: 13g Sodium: 115mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 10mg