Chocolate Chunk Cappuccino Muffins
Serves: 6 jumbo muffins
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp instant cappuccino coffee
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, stir milk and cappuccino granules until coffee is dissolved.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in Saco Chocolate Chunks.
- Fill six paper-lined jumbo muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.