Chocolate, Chocolate-Chunk Cookies
Serves: 2 dozen cookies
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup SACO Premium Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp light cream
- 12 oz SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- In medium mixing bowl sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Add cocoa and beat until well-blended.
- Add cream and, on low speed, gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Beat just until mixed.
- Stir in CHUNKS and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets; flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes.
- The cookies should feel soft; do not over bake.
- Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 254 Fat: 16g Saturated fat: 8g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 30g Sugar: 21g Sodium: 71mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 21mg