Choco-Chunk Raspberry Muffins
Serves: 6 jumbo muffins
- 10 oz frozen red raspberries in syrup
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup cooking oil
- 6 oz raspberry lowfat yogurt
- 1¾ cups SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat 6 jumbo muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain raspberries; discard syrup.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Make well in the center.
- In a separate mixing bowl beat together eggs, milk, oil and yogurt in medium bowl.
- Add egg mixture, all at once, to flour mixture.
- Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Fold in raspberries and Chunks.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about ¾ full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden and a wooden toothpick tests clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins to wire rack to cool slightly.
- Best when served warm.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 716 Fat: 31g Saturated fat: 13g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 116g Sugar: 69g Sodium: 390mg Fiber: 10g Protein: 13g Cholesterol: 65mg