Chilled Berry Soup
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled
- ⅓ cup ginger ale
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place strawberries in food processor, cover and process until smooth.
- Add ginger ale, water, sugar, lemon juice, Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend, and almond extract. Cover and process until blended.
- Pour into serving dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, 2 to 24 hours.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 251 Fat: 12g Saturated fat: 7g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 36g Sugar: 30g Sodium: 58mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 31mg