Cheesey Chicken & Mushroom Pot Pie
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp oil paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, mushrooms, peas, soup, thyme, salt, pepper, cheese, milk and onion.
- Place mixture in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Cover with topping and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- cup flour
- Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- cup water
- tsp oil paprika Instructions: In a medium mixing bowl combine flour and Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend.
- Add eggs, water and oil.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 103 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 2g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 7g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 291mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 8g Cholesterol: 35mg