Pina Colada ‘n’ Berries - Ole
Serves: 8 servings
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 8 oz strawberry yogurt
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup cream of coconut
- ¼ cup light rum
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup heavy cream pinch cinnamon pinch parsley pinch fresh basil salt & pepper to taste
- In large bowl, stir together the Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend, yogurt and pineapple.
- Add water and beat slowly to blend.
- Add remaining soup ingredients and blend well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with strawberries and basil leaves.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 195 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 3g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 12g Sugar: 11g Sodium: 36mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 15mg