Quick Mix Buttermilk Biscuits
Serves: 8 biscuits
- 2½ cups Buttermilk Quick Mix*
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large mixing bowl combine Quick Mix and ½ cup water, or as much water needed to form soft dough.
- Place dough on floured board and knead lightly 15 times.
- Pat or roll dough to ½-inch thick and cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- *See recipes for Buttermilk Quick Mix and Buttermilk Whole Wheat Quick Mix.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 174 Fat: 8g Saturated fat: 2g Trans fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 21g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 387mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 1mg